Aiden needed Daniel's help to get the hula hoop going and loved his new abilities
Sophia and Abigial... pretty girls!
Our two youngest are not very little anymore. All the bigger kids had been gone a week. Corbin and Abigial had gotten to go to San Antonio and Austin with me for a few days and then got to spend time with their parents alone a couple days. They had a fun week even if they missed all the big kids around.

My friend Kelly came to visit and teach swim lessons for a few weeks. It was awesome having her here spending time with her.
I thought I should post a picture of Hollie and I with mom and dad. We love living close to them and spending time together. We are a blessed family to live by each other and see each other weekly (daily!)
1 comment:
I love glow in the dark for the 4th- we do glow sticks. It is fun seeing both your and Hollie's kids.
How much easier it must be to get everyone together for a picture. We never get everyone, the last time we came close was before my wedding 15 years ago, but Brett and Jenn were just about engaged then. Now we have so many kids I don't know if it will ever happen. We might have to get creative....
Post a Comment