Thursday, July 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Braden



Happy Birthday Braden! He is officially a TEENAGER!
I went and found a few pictures to show off what a cute baby and little boy you were!


To celebrate today we decided to go to the skating rink with a few friends. Our skating experience began with falls to the floor but by the end even the little kids had mastered getting around the rink. Corbin and Abby used their skating trainers to figure out how to get the skates to move forward.
Nathan and Matthew watching the speed races.
Jon, Andy, Tanner, Eric, and Braden





Corbin and Abigail got it right at the end and were making their way around the rink on their own.
It was a great time and on our way home we got shakes. Hope you had a great birthday Braden. We love you!!

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

It's fun to see the pictures of your kids and get to know them a little. I am glad he had a nice b-day.

Camille said...

I remember when he was BORN! :)