Sunday, May 17, 2009

256 is the Magic Number

Corbin has a favorite number and we are not sure why he loves it so much. Whenever he is describing anything BIG he says there are 256 of them. The other night he went to camp with his dad and he told his dad he has 256 friends at camp. I was told we are in a traffic jam and there are 256 cars on the road. 256 toys to pick up... that is too hard! I laugh at all the times life is compared to 256. That is an important number!
The picture isn't related but it is a cute picture of him. He is so darn cute!... trouble too but we love him anyway.

2 comments:

kati b said...

Corbin surely has 256 fans that fall in love with him 256 times a day! How cute!

Jeanne said...

That is so funny... I kind of like the number 50,000, but I think his is so much more original. :)